Saturday, January 5, 2008

Identify the colour code

Saturday, January 5, 2008
As i said in my previous post i was modifying the look of my page yesterday.One of the modifications included changing the colour of the links.I wanted to use the same colour as that of the Google adsense links.I tried so many similar colours from the colour palette but nothing matched the brightness of Google links.I felt how useful it would be if there is a software available for finding the colour code given the colour as input.So i Googled to find if i could find something as such and i got it in the very first search.Instant Eyedropper is the tool that solved my problem.It worked like charm and moreover its a freeware.
All the details on how to use the software can be found in the web page.It would be of great use for bloggers like us and web designers for sure.
Download:Click here(415KB)
Website:Click here

1 comments:

Raghu Para said...

Hi.i am an aspiring short film-maker.i've added my trailer n my blog.chk it out n post ur comment.i've added u,chk out my pagestats n gimme a linkbac if u lik it.my blog s http://raghuism.blogspot.com/